Website updates are made as soon as possible. Typically within just a few hours, depending upon the complexity of the required work. We do offer a couple of options.
Website updates can be expected to have been completed by Step Ahead Web and ready for review (by our clients) within a few hours to maybe 2 to 4 days on occasion, depending upon the required work, unless it is marked as urgent. (Urgent updates can often be done within a couple to a few hours (or less), again .. depending upon the complexity of the required work.)
The process looks like this:
- The client completes our Step Ahead Web online website update form. This is a relatively simple form and submitted through our online ticketing system at https://stepaheadweb.freshdesk.com.
- Indicate (on the form) the level of urgency.
- The client can also attach images, photos, and documents (such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, PDF documents, etc.) that will help us with the necessary website changes.
- The client, if they choose, can also provide any instructions or comments along with the website update form to help further explain what changes are needed.
- Lastly, the client may request a brief one-on-one Zoom video conference call if needed in order to discuss the changes being requested.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible and efficient for our clients to request website updates.
Step Ahead Web provides our clients with an easy way to update their website on their own, if they choose. When a client makes changes to their website, on their own, the changes occur in just a few seconds to a few minutes.
Step Ahead Web will provide the necessary training through our online one-on-one Zoom video conference calls, at no additional cost. Our team loves to train and support our clients. Most of our clients really enjoy learning how to edit their own websites, even if it's something they do occasionally.
If you'd like to discuss this, please contact us at your earliest convenience.